Apple Hill Farm is OPEN!
We are open and welcoming visitors!
You DO need to join us for a tour to see the animals. We do not offer ‘self-guided’ tours and you cannot walk around the farm on your own. We offer guided educational tours of our farm all year round! They are a fun and educational experience for all ages. Advance tickets are required to join the tour.
You do not need reservations for the farm store. We are open 7 days a week from 10 am to 4 pm for the month of July!
Tours of the farm are by Reservation ONLY. Call or click “Book a Tour” to make your reservation.
We are a real working fiber farm! Your tour will be an educational tour where you learn about the animals who live and play at Apple Hill Farm. Most of our animals are very friendly, but we are not a petting zoo and we let the animals choose if they will come over to interact with the tour or not.
- Advanced tickets are required. We cannot accommodate drive-up tours at this time.
- At this time, we are limiting tours to groups of 10 people or less, including infants.
- Private Family Tours are private comprised of just you and your group. The tour is the exact same length as the public tour. Public Tours are mixed groups of people from various families.
- Face masks are required for all people ages 4 and up.
10 to 4: 7 days a week for the month of July. Check the Visit Our Farm page for our current hours.
- No appointment necessary during open hours.
- Masks are required at all times.
- We are limiting shoppers to no more than 4 at a time in the store. We thank you for your patience if your group has to wait to enter the store.