DATE: Sat May 6, Sat June 10, Sat Nov 4, 2023 | 9:30 am to 4 pm
LOCATION: Apple Hill Farm | Banner Elk, NC 28604
PRICE: $175; lunch provided
Join us for a fun and engaging day on our successful Agritourism Farm!
- A down and dirty look at the nuts and bolts of Agritourism
- A tour of Apple Hill Farm
- The 4 Keys to starting and running an Agritourism farm
- Interactive workshop time to create or refine your farm vision
This full-day workshop is just $175, lunch included!
In 2021, Apple Hill Farm lead over 1,700 tours and welcomed over 14,000 visitors. We are excited to share our expertise with you—whether you already have an active agritourism farm or are just simply dreaming of the possibilities.
Agritourism Workshop Details
- Open mind
- Positive outlook (zero negative self talk allowed! Bring a winning attitude for growth)
- An interest in agritourism—no experience needed!
- Classes will meet RAIN or SHINE. In the event of severe weather, the class will be canceled. There will be one make-up day scheduled in the event of severe weather.
- Any cancellations made less than 3 days before the start of class will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the class fee.
- There are NO refunds for missed or canceled classes once class begins.
What to Bring:
- Notebook and pen for notes (handouts will be provided)
- Dress in layers. This class may be held outdoors
What is provided:
- Detailed instruction, discussion, and workshopping time
- Lunch and snacks
- Handouts, Examples, and lots of communication!
- Chairs & tables
- Intimate class size for one-on-one attention