DATE: June 12 OR August 21 OR September 26 | 9:30 am to 4 pm
LOCATION: Apple Hill Farm | Banner Elk, NC 28604
PRICE: $125; lunch provided
-A down and dirty look at the nuts and bolts of Agritourism
-A behind-the-scenes tour of Apple Hill Farm
-The 4 Keys to starting and running an Agritourism farm
-Interactive workshop time to create or refine your farm vision
Need or want more help after the workshop is over? We also offer consulting to help you with your journey!
- Must wear a mask at all times
- Open mind
- Positive outlook (zero negative self talk & a winning attitude for growth)
- An interest in agritourism – no experience needed!
- Classes will meet RAIN or SHINE. In the event of severe weather, the class will be canceled. There will be one make-up day scheduled in the event of severe weather.
- Any cancellations made less than 3 days before the start of class will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the class fee.
- There are NO refunds for missed or canceled classes once class begins.
What to Bring:
- Notebook and pen for notes (handouts will be provided)
- Dress in layers. This class may be held outdoors
What is provided:
- Detailed instruction, discussion, and workshopping time
- Lunch and snacks
- Handouts, Examples, and lots of communication!
- Chairs & tables
- Intimate class size for social distancing and one-on-one attention